||Built in 1910 by Jacob Gray, this building was leased by Louis a. Vogelsang (1874-1961) in 1916 for his general merchandise business. Vogelsang bought the property in 1922, and continued to operate his store at this site until 1947. The early commercial building features brick construction with simple corbelled cornice, segmented-arch upper windows and shop-front lower windows and doors. Painting of bricks highlights the hood molds, bands, and cornices.
Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1986