|| Local rancher and postmaster Edward R. Fleming and his wife Lillian (Mueller) hired B. F. Williams to build this house about 1911. Charles and Wilhemina Grunder purchased the property in 1919, and sold it to Eliza Hughes Welder in 1936. Mrs. Welder made changes to the house, and its current colonial revival appearance reflects the period of her ownership. It is distinguished from most colonial revival buildings by its elongated dormers and horizontal lines.
Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1996