||This theater traces its roots to the developmental years of Three Rivers. From 1913 to the mid-1920s, movies were shown in tents. By the 1930s, Beeville Theater owners W.S. and J.S. Hall Jr. built a one-story movie house near the railroad tracks. It served until 1948 when the halls built this theater designed by renowned Dallas Architect Jack Corgan. The streamline moderne theater featured air conditioning, restrooms and a balcony. The theater closed in 1981. In 2000, the economic development corporation of Three Rivers restored the building. Equipped with advanced digital projectors, it reopened in 2001.
RECORDED TEXAS HISTORIC LANDMARK – 2016