|| This was the home of local cotton gin operator Felix A. Flowers (1870-1950) and his wife Lucinda Mixson flowers (1875-1949), a local social and civic leader. The house was designed by Missouri-born Roy E. Lane (1884-1956), a prominent central Texas architect who designed many structures in Waco between 1907 and 1936. Completed in 1910, the house reflects craftsman influences evident in much of Lane's work and is a reminder of the economic prosperity that cotton brought to the area in the early 20th century. The house remained in the Flowers family until it was sold in 1957.
Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1998