|| Built in 1902 by the International and Great Northern Railroad, this depot served as a major shipping point for cotton, sweet potatoes and other produce, cattle and lumber from area farms and sawmills. The depot closed in 1963 and was auctioned off. Used as a barn for many years, it was recovered in 1993 and moved back to Magnolia, where it was restored within yards of its original site. It remains an excellent example of an early 20th century train depot. Notable features include elements of folk Victorian architecture such as pedimented doors and windows, roof brackets and clipped gable ends.
Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1999