|| Canyon City Episcopalians began holding worship services in 1910. By 1928, plans were drawn for construction of a student center to meet the needs of a growing church congregation and student population at West Texas Normal College. Opened the next year adjacent to the church's chapel, the Little House of Fellowship became a social and religious center for students. After the congregation moved closer to campus in 1964, the side-gabled, running bond brick little house became available for commercial use. Its main façade features a potted chimney, a central door flanked by windows with stone springers on semicircular arches, and two other pairs of semicircular arched windows.
Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 2010